Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Your Turn To Play Editor

I intend to submit a short story to a local writer's federation contest, but I need some people to edit it for me. If you are intersted, let me know in a comment including your e-mail. I won't publish the comments, but if I select you as an editor, You will get an e-mail with the story in the body of the e-mail and a Word document attachment. Mark your comments in ALL CAPS and send it on back.

I am particularily looking for places where you have questions (even if the questions are answered later), places where you think the detail might be a little boring, and places where you want more.

Thank you all in advance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would look at it, if you like.
C'est moi, h.p.
hessa_ingrid@yahoo.ca
(i will take no offense if not chosen! ;) )

8:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home