Sunday, April 17, 2005

I know, I know (supplemental)

It’s been a while since I posted but I have excellent excuses: the term is ending and I have a stack of papers to mark which I am approaching at a leisurely pace, and I’ve been keeping Minako company while she dog sits.

I have not forgotten or given up the blog. I have excellent posts in the works on Maxwell’s Plum new ad campaign, Leonard Cohen, The nature of Love, the importance of faith in God and a visual guide to characters I have introduced so far.

Stay tuned for more. It might be another whole week till you get it, but check back.

Please?

4 Comments:

Blogger minako said...

You take too long.

And stop using me as an excuse! :P

2:06 p.m.  
Blogger Lampy said...

I'm sick of staying tuned. If you don't write something soon I'm going to subscribe to a better, more reliable service. ;)

6:15 p.m.  
Blogger Agate said...

Well said Lani. I agree.

7:19 p.m.  
Blogger deadwriter said...

Tomorrow, I promise.

7:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home